gun control

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Sat May 22 10:06:24 PDT 1999

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>The pain of being punished for overposting will not deter me from
>answering to this.

and here i just do not recall you hanging around Mistress Yoshie much. guess ya learn sumpin' new about folks on this list every day. a wonder to behold. i just thought you might be a latex buoy, but really you're really into the scene huh?

>kelley, babe, as alwys it is the usual suspect - sex!!!!

oh dear. i'm havin' trouble with this one. whenever i round up suspects, sex is never ever one o' them. so gunz make sex bad, is that it? or does sex make gunz bad? dialectical relationship, perhaps? hey, i've been writing about aristotle's physus and the four causes, mebbe that's it?

>read my post

if you insist....

>under the related heading "sex and gun control."

did you mean birth control? yet another puzzler. i guess i'd say that i agree. of course folks should control their gunz most o' the time. well, guess i should say that, specifically, men should. my son had been hootin an' hollerin' about what he's learning in sex ed class, guess i better consult his teacher and find out if they'll have a unit on gun control.

>smooches
butterfly kisses kelley

"The rest obsequate[d]"