British TV jury finds against Nato

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Tue May 25 11:44:04 PDT 1999

At 12:59 25/05/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Chris,
> Since you are so insistent on applying the
>charge of genocide against Milosevic based
>on his forced deportation of hundreds of thousands
>of Albanians (which I have denounced with such
>vigor that I have been told to shut up about it over
>on pen-l)

How is that going to make the discussion more relevant to the actual situation?

, then would you support a similar charge
>against Croatian president Franjo Tudjman who
>ordered and enforced the nearly complete deportation
>of ethnic Serbs from the Croatian provinces of Krajina
>and Slavonia in 1990? We are talking about in the
>neighborhood of 300,000 people.
>Barkley Rosser

While I welcomed the end of western imperialist appeasement of Serbian fascism in Bosnia, I specifically denounced and exposed the ethnic cleansing by the Croat regime of Kraijina, as zealously as Doug and others are exposing the imperialist features of the present war by NATO.

Chris Burford

London