Mary Daly update

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed May 26 17:32:36 PDT 1999

Enrique requested:

>Perhaps *you* could post some choice cuts. Something that would help
>decideif she's worth the trouble of going to the library. I have to say
>the male-banning crap bodes ill.

Eh? I should do this work for you because....? Why are *you* worth the trouble of my typing her stuff out? Sorry, Enrique. Your knowledge of Mary Daly's work is neither my problem or my responsibility. And your assumption that I should, or would, do that work for you bodes ill for the possibility of your understanding, or appreciating, feminist theory.

best, frances