Mary Daly update

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed May 26 16:32:54 PDT 1999

frances bolton wrote:

> Enrique requested:
> >
> >Perhaps *you* could post some choice cuts. Something that would help
> >decideif she's worth the trouble of going to the library. I have to say
> >the male-banning crap bodes ill.
> >

> Eh? I should do this work for you because....?

As a selfless contribution to the discussion from somebody who knows about Daly's stuff? Kind of the point of LBO-talk, isn't it? Not that you have to, of course.

> Sorry, Enrique. Your knowledge of Mary
> Daly's work is neither my problem or my responsibility. And your assumption
> that I should, or would, do that work for you bodes ill for the possibility
> of your understanding, or appreciating, feminist theory.

Whatever. Have fun,

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique