glass steagall

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Nov 6 09:28:20 PST 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

>Zippo, and I don't mean the lighter.
>
>mbs

Don't forget the possibility that the AFL-CIO gets promises that if they go along with whatever abominable administration policy they go along with then the leadership won't get indicted. Back the IMF replenishment & Trumka stays a free man! No investigation of UNITE!'s massive cash hoard, payments that should have gone to the members but stays instead in union accounts. Etc.

Doug