Savoir Faire, Etc. (was Re: Language/Thinking: A query)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Sun Nov 7 06:57:03 PST 1999

>> Nor can he dance...

HA! i know ken can dance! ken, i love you! this is beautiful. you've captured exactly what i love about dancing. skip the techno though and gimme working class blues and the demand to transcend the enslavement of the body in work through the bodily creativity of moving between and with and through the music. bass and hips, drums and hips, guitar and hips. two lips

Just hand me ....Every time... I go inside...The pounding rythym forward left. Dancing wonder storm down and rise up grind and thump, I feel... alive...and rage...a freedom and absorption: pure jouissance: I imitate what I see and take my response from an other. Toss and turn, its a struggle - a call and response.

Every time I go dancing, I lose part of myself...