Nixon on little Negro bastards, Mexicans, homos, & hot pants

William S. Lear rael at zopyra.com
Wed Nov 10 19:07:20 PST 1999

On Wednesday, November 10, 1999 Doug Henwood forwards:
>Chicago Tribune - November 7, 1999
>
>NIXON ON TAPE EXPOUNDS ON WELFARE AND HOMOSEXUALITY

Doug, any way you could, through your network of secret connections, find some snippets of these audio tapes and post them to the web? I'd love to have that around to clip apart and attach to different events on my computer. I think we should chip in some money to get a rap song made entirely of stuff like this.

I love "fatal liberality" ...

Bill