Henwood vs. Cockburn

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:04:23 PST 1999

>But that would have been
>a different piece from the kinds of ad hominem flames that Cockburn
>seems to specialize in these days.

Ah, so what about A.C.'s most damning accusation (ROTFL) that you yourself have indulged in a.h. assaults and once actually referred to the celebrated Alan Greenspan as the "foul-breathed" chairman of the Fed? I myself would simply question the accuracy of your characterization. Seems to me it would be Paul Volcker who would best qualify as "foul-breathed" Fed chairman -- all those cigars, you know.

Carl