Driving (was Henwood vs. Cockburn)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Nov 11 17:54:35 PST 1999

Gulping down a pastrami sandwitch while driving? Oh, Max, such is the fate
> of a lonely heart who doesn't have an attractive date with whom he may
> spend _hours_ flirting over a leisurely lunch....
>
> my regards to your waistline and pancreas,
> Yoshie

To the contrary. It was the early 70's. Driving around North Jersey in my Ford Galaxy, delivering my underground newspaper to head shops and other entrepreneurs of the new age. You could get good deli in North Jersey. Still can. Here in Maryland, pfeh. (Baltimore, o.k.) The chicks dug me. I had actually been arrested for my thoughts.

And my pancreas salutes you.

mbs