Subtextual Driving

kelley oudies at flash.net
Thu Nov 11 18:51:45 PST 1999

damn d.d. i'm surprised this one got thru the censor bot:

max said to yoshie:
> Yoshie
>
>To the contrary. It was the early 70's. Driving around North
>Jersey in my Ford Galaxy, delivering my underground newspaper
>to head shops and other entrepreneurs of the new age. You
>could get good deli in North Jersey. Still can. Here in Maryland,
>pfeh. (Baltimore, o.k.) The chicks dug me. I had actually been
>arrested for my thoughts.
>
>And my pancreas salutes you.

but what he really meant to say, subtextually was:

It was early Driving around my underground Galaxy.. I had actually been get[ting] good head. Still can. my North Jersey salutes you.

snort

oh and hey frances, mr. cockreach is dead, dead, dead! i put my sneaker on in the dark one a.m. and stepped on him. gakked me right out!

kelley