Lenora Fulani Endorses Pat Buchanan

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Fri Nov 12 08:35:13 PST 1999

What's the matter with Fulani?

I can understand the impulse to oppose the two major parties, but I can't see how helping Buchanan could possibly improve the political climate, or have any beneficial impact whatsoever.

My previous impression of Fulani, although largely superficial, was that she is a thoughtful, intelligent woman. But this makes me wonder what she's been smoking. Perhaps she thinks she can "reform" Buchanan into a real progressive by getting minorities to join his campaign? Or is this just a sell-out, pure and simple? Or did I have a completely muddled idea of what Fulani stood for?

Brett