Hollywood vs. NAFTA

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Nov 13 12:25:05 PST 1999

Katha had a choice remark about the craft unions(stagehands) in the motion picture industry. I'm trying to get a little rank & file comment from the people involved and when I get it I will post it.

Btw, I didn't mention any names and only presented your comment as being that of a journalist/editor.

The problem isn't with the unions! The problem is with the rich, the super-rich and their corporations. It's like I've told Doug about labor leaders, I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go. The rank and file is always there and these trade treaties like NAFTA want to eliminate the rank and file. We are not part of the rich and super-rich's new world order.

Tom Lehman