Clinton

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 16 11:55:11 PST 1999

Carl Remick wrote:

>Clinton seems to have even less presence than that, being a shadow
>of a shadow -- a *virtual* hologram, if such a thing is possible.

Hey, Clinton's a scumbag, but give him more credit than that. The guy is smart, articulate, and a brilliant politician who's been running for president since he was 5. I don't doubt that he had a substantial influence over policy and personnel. Monica & others say he's got a very powerful gaze. What evidence of his insubstantiality do you have?

Doug