Where the Fascists Are

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue Nov 16 12:30:40 PST 1999

Hi,

Sorry, your irony was lost in cyberspace.

Yes, many on the left use the term fascism as an all-purpose epithet. This is both unfortunate and dangerous IMHO.

Dimitroff's definition is a paltry rhetorical device in defense of a failed party line.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: Brett Knowlton <brettk at unica-usa.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 1:57 PM Subject: RE: Where the Fascists Are