guns and nazis (was: White trash)

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Nov 16 12:50:31 PST 1999

> We all have a First Amendment right to idiosyncratic readings of
> fragments of the US Code. In real life, however, what the Supreme
> Court rules, does matter.

It seems to me that the Supremes haven't recently been asked what they think about the 2nd, so Congress (and the states, really) has really been the driving voice in this issue in recent history.

Anyway, this is off track: I was just telling Doug what the definition of the unorganized militia was, not what you may or may not think can/would actually happen.

/jordan