A Modest Challenge

Wed Nov 17 10:54:46 PST 1999

>>> "Steve Perry" <sperry at usinternet.com> 11/17/99 01:44PM >>>

Charles: That's frank, but it is also hysterical , and false. I certainly exhibit more human empathy than you do. Let get clear here. I am the humanist in this debate.

and jeff is what--the primatologist?

Charles: Let me guess. This is wit and irony on the left.

Jeff had said: "Frankly Comrade Brown the average Militia (Michigan or Montana) member exhibits far more human empathy than you seem capable of."

The one incapable of human empathy, whatever. You tell me what is the term for the opposite of what he said.

CB