[Fwd: Re: Larry pratt on Warsaw ghetto Jews and Guns]

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Nov 18 15:05:46 PST 1999

. . . Yes, you are. My father loved Das Boot because "all the Germans die." In Germany I'll bet it was popular because it portrayed the German war effort without mentioning jews, concentration camps, mass murder of civilians, invading all those other countries etc.

I found it kinda boring, I confess. Sort of like being on a submarine must be. Katha

On the other hand, the last thing in the world I want to see is another holocaust move made by germans. or anybody, for that matter.

a friend of mine is doing a tv documentary on the Jewish resistance with one of the survivors/veterans. That will be something to look forward to.

mbs