Answering Jose was Re: Replying to Brian was Re: Referendum Down Under

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 18 18:04:01 PST 1999

(Third post of 3 in this sequence.) This is my original response on marxism to Lou's post. I followed this post up by fwd Katha's post, to which Lou responded with the post that Doug has now reposted. I might mention that there was a further post on marxism disagreeing sharply with Lou's apparent equation of Hitchens and Cockburn. Hitchens as early as Bosnia began whooping it up for what is now known as humanitarian intervention. Cockburn has remained steadily opposed to U.S. military crimes.

Carrol

======