Colored Farmers Alliance and Populism

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Sat Nov 20 05:53:54 PST 1999

Curiouser and curiouser. And to add to the fuel, I posted the original article from a cite I found at freerepublic.com which was posting it because of the debate over their over populism, with the Buchanites justifying populism (and the alliance with Fulani) against the George W. fans who attack third party efforts on the right populist side.

-- Nathan Newman