[Fwd: Populism, Southern Fried with a Newmanite, Fulaniite, PJBGlaze]

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Nov 21 15:57:38 PST 1999

About 15 years ago the New Alliance Party sued Charles Tisdale, publisher of the Jackson Advocate (weekly newspaper serving Jackson's black community) and myself for two million dollars after the paper published a series of articles I wrote about the Newman cult, which was trying to build a base in Mississippi. . . .

I'd be interested in reading this. I'd appreciate it if you could post or e-mail it.

mbs