Butler on Spivak (was SZ)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Sun Nov 21 21:25:34 PST 1999

>Gitlin and Alterman won't do as examples. Horses asses don't
>count. We need to have Butler name serious people.

damn! and here all this time i thought i'd count somehowerother. anyhoo, why is gitlin a horse's ass again?

also, what's the scoop with CLR James..? thoughts? i just encountered his work recently and was curious why i'd never heard his name mentioned.

oh and the sparticans or whatever....what kind of marxists were/are they. i know they're connected to the wanker that doesn't like doug --some exchange on doug's website re his book. but what's the scoop with sparticans in terms of marxist history.

kelley