Phillips on the WTO

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Mon Nov 22 21:50:57 PST 1999

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, michael perelman wrote:

> His brother, Howard, still inhabits the darkest regions of
> the far right.

Wow! I never realized Howard was Kevin's borther. Howard is really wacked out -- he is/was head of the U.S. Taxpayer's party, who despite their name are obsessed more with instituting their bizaro-christian theocracy that with tax policy.

I watched him foam on C-SPAN during their 1996 convention -- a lot like watching Pat Robertson bring you the hurricane forcast for Orlando.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com