Class Consciousness and Corporate Law (RE: Union Card Checks: Conservative Analysis of Tactic

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Nov 24 08:43:39 PST 1999

Personally, I think that "stealth" legislation is a more serious issue than how many lawyers can fit on the head of a pin!

For example take a peek at the url below; it's a law passed in Ohio that says, public authorities can't require union labor or union materials be used on a job,

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=123_HB_101

This bill passed into law with little or no media coverage in Ohio. I understand there is some sort of a court challenge to this law; meanwhile the citizens of Ohio in general have no idea that this law was even passed. Even people who should have known about this law; don't know about this law.

Tom