[Fwd: Re: Mistress Judith (was Re: Butler on Spivak)]

Roger Odisio rodisio at igc.org
Thu Nov 25 00:32:55 PST 1999

kelley wrote:

> firstly, can't figure out why the leap to wrestling. the best grunts and
> groans--and ones that so often approximate sexual grunts and groans--are
> ennunciated on the tennis courts if you ask me.

Yeah, but only in the last decade or so. Tennis started as a game of placemant and touch. The players got stronger and more athletic, and in the 70s they redesigned the rackets for power. Now the strokes of the best players makes them look like they're playing a larger version of table tennis--if you've ever seen world class ping-pongers. But yes, the grunts add something for me too. Remember when Seles first started doing it, some of her opponents complained they were being distracted. Now you have to grunt and smash to survive in both men's and women's games.

> again i say, get some
> crumby sexbeat music going and you coudln't tell the difference! it's why
> i make potential dating material play a few games first. what better way
> is there to tell what kind of partner they might make then to assess how
> they play the game -- tennis is absolutely like a relationship. your
> ability to keep the game going without slamming the other person right off
> the bat because you want to keep the game alive rather than winning tells
> me all i need to know about a potential mate.

Oh yes. Look up the definition of testerone soaked jerk and this is what you find: a guy who, when playing tennis with a woman, tries to smash her off the court to prove his manhood.

> i can't recall the numbers now, but het women
> find other women's bodies far more arousing than they do men's bodies

Then why are they called het women? Because that is the sexuality they act out?