General status of gender relations vs. Quibbles

kelley oudies at flash.net
Thu Nov 25 09:30:57 PST 1999

if you'd bother to fucking read and understand my posts you'd see that we don't disagree verymuch at all. you're the one who insists on ignoring everything i type and contructing it as if i'm some kind of idealist phenomenologist. bullocks on that. i simply pointed out that, since i am from snow country, i know full well that there are many words for snow and that the idiot who came up with that claim probably came from california--berserkeley most likely. therefore, no shit, yoshie i don't disagree with you in the least since the idiot couldn't and didn't know about the wide variety of ways in which central new yorkers come to describe snow and rain which we get the most of in this gd country.

so tell it to a cushion please. and stop reconstructing all that i type as the foil against which you make your arguments.

klelley