Mugger writes...

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Thu Nov 25 11:01:53 PST 1999

Ted,

What is your problem? A half-hearted intellectual proposal is made and you make all sorts of nasty comments "fantastical", "too clever by half", "pathetic"

Since I had noted that Smith probably had a right under fair use to quote the stuff, you just seem to have some real bug up your butt with me. So what is it?

-- Nathan