Anarchy In The U.K.

Patrick F. Durgin kenning at avalon.net
Sun Nov 28 12:15:29 PST 1999

Lydon had so little to do with that unfortunate second "Sex Pistols" album that I think it would be more accurate to refer to early PIL. McLaren also attempted to shift the terminology from "punk" to "new wave," hopeless aesthete that he was.

Patrick

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Beck <rayrena at accesshub.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, November 28, 1999 11:47 AM Subject: Re: Anarchy In The U.K.