ehrenreich on biology

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Nov 30 09:52:22 PST 1999

>i have never once in my life had a fantasy of raping a woman. Like
>Lewontin says, I am a human, you have to explain me. I am not going ten
>miles near one of those men's groups.

much more delightful ambiguity in the expression, "i wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole"

:-P

kelley, very disappointed that no one would define sex for me. boohoo. i always try to turn the convo to sex, ceaselessly and without explanation too, but my charms just aren't as powerful as i'd once thought. waaaaah. i'm in decline. hell, my kid asked me not too long ago if i was around to personally observe the first world series. gak and ack. nothing that the stairmaster won't cure though, eh?