seattle

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Nov 30 12:15:32 PST 1999

Here's a few links. Reports do not mention rubber bullets, though a Post headline says "Violence Breaks Out." The Opening ceremonies have already been scuttled.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/29/wto.seattle.02/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A63368-1999Nov30.html

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Christine Peterson Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 2:18 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: seattle

Now my sister says they're releasing tear gas and shooting with rubber bullets. those can take an eye out. I hope no one has asthma down there.

some Uow students are walking down the middle of the highway to get to downtown.