Meszaros, progress

Fri Oct 1 06:06:02 PDT 1999

Infant, child, adult and maternal mortality has fallen by how much for which income groups and which classes and in which regions on a global scale in the last 25 years? Literacy, real income and leisure time have risen by how much for which income groups or classes and in which regions over the last 25 years? Where is the data that the capitalist system continues to generate any significant bottom-up, broad based human progress? Kelley kindly recommend that I go to the population center here. I have not yet. If anyone has such disaggregated data or knows how to find it, please tell me. Thanks, Rakesh