Chechnya: response to Russian invasion?

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 06:07:12 PDT 1999

I was wondering what listers' feelings about the impending Russian offensive in Chechnya are. It seems clear to me that Russian actions should be opposed. Does anyone know of any movement to protest against Yeltsin's ambitions?

Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower. - Karl Marx

NOTE: I do not speak for the HGMP or the MRC.