AFL-CIO restructuring

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:32:17 PDT 1999

A lot of it derives from an American political tradition that Europeans, and Americans schooled in European political philosophy, find strange and almost incomprehensible.

--Doug Henwood

Call me for a consultation after the Republicans and other allies pick-up an unexpected 30 house seats in 2000.

TL