AFL-CIO restructuring

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Oct 6 14:42:09 PDT 1999

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, JW Mason wrote:

> Fair enough. Remind me again, though, what the Dems have done for us
> with those 30 seats.

Proved, for once and for all, that there's only one party in Bubble America, the Party of Wall Street -- a parasitic beast with two heads and only half a brain. Also note that the Dems kept those military-industrial subsidies intact, cut capital gains taxes and in general presided over a period of unparalleled wealth polarization.

My own motto is, "US, USSR: one down, one to go."

-- Dennis