AFL-CIO restructuring

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Wed Oct 6 14:06:44 PDT 1999

Honest Josh, this has nothing to do with Clinton. It has to do with anti-union politicians of both parties. The Republicans are more outspoken and numerous in their anti-union attitudes; realistically there are anti-union Democrats who will lay down and roll over for the rich and the super-rich.

As a matter of practical politics eliminating the rural and small town federations will only play into the hands of the anti-union forces.

Tom Lehman