Alice down under in Wonder

kelley oudies at flash.net
Fri Oct 8 10:06:47 PDT 1999

thanks for the serious answer chaz. but excuse me all to hell, i suspect that it matters what the nature of the differences the two of you are having and how those theoretical differences matter for political practice.

if using a dialectical approach to the relationship between theory and practice means anything at all to you then i would think that you could give me a serious answer to my question. what does it matter whether you drew on a plunder resources argument or not? i was hoping to get the two of you to stop bickering over what you said THEN --something that both of you obsess over in weird ways.

and next time you point out racism on my part chaz, i'll happily tell you to fuck off like you've just done to my concern that you consistently treat women on this list in a condescending fashion: me, frances, kirsten, ange have all been subjected to that kind of patronizing crap and i think i have every right in the world to point it out.

oh i guess workers of the west unite only means workers with big enough dicks

and don't start in on how you're a feminist. big whoop. so's doug. but if doug said something stupid or treated women as if they were stupid or not quite good enough for him to converse with, then i'd call him on it.

so i'll ask again: in what sense does a marxist [and particular marxist] analysis matter when it came to kosovo and political praxis and policies supported.

>When I see a post of yours I am not interested in , I just don't read the
whole thing. I don't mind if you don't read all of my posts and delete them.