Alice down under in Wonder

Fri Oct 8 09:00:23 PDT 1999

When I see a post of yours I am not interested in , I just don't read the whole thing. I don't mind if you don't read all of my posts and delete them.

CB

>>> kelley <oudies at flash.net> 10/08/99 11:52AM >>>
<yawn> frankly, i think it's disgusting that both of you have your posts from that long ago. woah! toO organized and anal retentive for my blood. uuummm. well....whatevA.

anyway, a serious question about this bizzo at the heart of your debate.

WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?!

no, no, no.

this is serious. what on earth does it matter? which is to say, let's move this off into a different terrain coz i'd like to hear about the specifics of how one's analysis of kosovo would make a difference as to what sort of political practices pursued, policies advocated.

coz if this is just about who has a bigger hard on for marx or who has a straighter or harder one than spare