AFL-CIO & WTO& Yale

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Fri Oct 8 14:02:31 PDT 1999

The new issue of Steelabor has a nice letter in it from Dave Montgomery Professor Emeritus at Yale. Dave compliments the Steelworkers for our international solidarity efforts. He also compliments the Steelabor crew for the fine job they are doing in reporting on the struggles of working people that are kept out of the commercial press and TV.

I'm sure Mike Yates remembers Dave from his days at Pitt and could give you a little more detail on this interesting guy.

Tom Lehman