Alice down under in Wonder

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:33:25 PDT 1999

Kelley:

Kelley also wrote:
>charles did not dismiss doug in the way he dismissed angela.

Aren't there also important differences other than gender between Doug and Angela? Like different political views, styles of writing, etc.? Perhaps Charles finds Angela's politics, philosophy, rhetoric, etc. more annoying than Doug's. If so, I wouldn't chalk it up to sexism. Anyway, this is my last post on the matter.

Yoshie