[fla-left] Bloody execution photos draw gamut of responses(fwd)

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 10 18:54:32 PDT 1999

Bill, How about the death penalty for CEOs of factories/mines who make decisions that they have been told beforehand will cause deaths...? The cases would have to be clear cut of course...to be fair...and of course, those who are accused would have to have access to the available Public Defender...to be fair of course...

Steve