Mail

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Oct 11 16:27:30 PDT 1999

I got this little gem a couple of weeks ago in the postal mail; the kind in an envelope with a stamp on it. This was scrawled on a piece of note paper,

YOU LAZY SCUMBAGS

STOP NOW!

The blank is the name of a fairly large non-union manufacturer of hospital equipment that we have been attempting to organize. All I did in this campaign was to talk to a number of _____________ employees about our union negotiated educational benefit and give them some informational handouts about our program. Our local's president also got the same note only at a different address.

Oh well, it's all part of the turf. Our ancestors went through a lot worse!

TL