Who pulled my bloody chain? (re: oppression and food stamps)

Bill Cochrane billc at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Oct 12 15:21:06 PDT 1999

Our resident marsupial and sometime masturbation expert Rob writes,

> I don't think the Wallabies are quite as good as they think they
> are, but, alas, it won't be the Welsh who expose them (you'll have a good
> first half and fall away after that, as our lustrously-skinned Adonises
> call on their awesome reserves).

I worried for you mate, seems like you have caught the welsh national delusion that your nation can play rugby - at least you don't think that you can sing. You could have been more gracious and just taken Daniels offer of a bottle of that much over rated single malt, Laphroaig. My prediction is that by 2020 the national teams of every country will consist entirely of expat Kiwi provincial players - all coached of course by the cast offs of NZ clubs. You'll probably loose the League on Friday night as well. Anyway back to talking about stuff that interests Americans. Cheers Bill