empty gravesite

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:36:57 PDT 1999

David Horne wrote:

> To which I respond with a resounding "so what?"

You don't mind being lied to by your government and media in order to whip up support for the terror bombing of civilians?

> There has been enough hard
> evidence of Serb atrocities obtained to date. We hardly need more. The
> important thing to remember is that the other enthic groups would do
> exactly the same kinds of things given the opportunity. It is not so much
> that the Serbs have been given a bad rap, but that the other sides have
> been let off too lightly.

Couldn't agree more. Particularly the "ethnic group" that appears so far to beresponsible for the highest number of civilian deaths in Kosovo: NATO member nations.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique