empty gravesite

David Horne dhorne at bc.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 13 18:03:59 PDT 1999

At 02:36 PM 10/13/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>David Horne wrote:
>

>> To which I respond with a resounding "so what?"
>
>You don't mind being lied to by your government and media in order to whip up
>support for the terror bombing of civilians?

Its not my government. My government is merely a creature of that government. I expect my government to lie and I most especially expect it to kiss Bill's ass at each and every opportunity. If I "minded" everything I should "mind" I would shortly be bouncing off the walls of the rubber room.

>> There has been enough hard
>> evidence of Serb atrocities obtained to date. We hardly need more. The
>> important thing to remember is that the other enthic groups would do
>> exactly the same kinds of things given the opportunity. It is not so much
>> that the Serbs have been given a bad rap, but that the other sides have
>> been let off too lightly.
>
>Couldn't agree more. Particularly the "ethnic group" that appears so far to
>beresponsible for the highest number of civilian deaths in Kosovo: NATO
>member nations.

Couldn't agree with "that" more. Nato needed a new justication for its existence. The people of the Balkans paid the price.

>--
>Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034
>Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808
>112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565
>Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu
>Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique
>

>David Horne