empty gravesite[Fwd: MR. KENIGS HAS 2ND THOUGHTS]

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 13 18:20:07 PDT 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:
> [bounced because it had an attachment - who is this Jared Israel guy
> anyway? I keep seeing his name around]
>
> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:15:58 -0500
> From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> added...

More from Mr. Isreal can be found at http:www.retrogression.com -an e-zine of music and revolution out of Massachusetts. I detect an Int'l.Action Ctr./WWP line to their analysis and sourceing re:Kosovo.

Also the antiwar.com site has featured Jared Isreal. This is a paleo-con site with the gay Buchananite, Justin Raimondo , author of a good read on the Old Right entitled,"Reclaiming the American Right." Any ex-Trotskyists on lbo should at least read the chapter on Max Schactman and the neo-cons.