Hate crimes

Fri Oct 15 13:37:50 PDT 1999

I don't know him. I don't think he is in BRC.

That Pacifica board is liberals, not fascists. Liberals are much more authoritarian than they lead people to believe with their tolerance talk. See thread on big daddy liberal Kant.

LIBERtarians have the same roots as LIBERals :>). This LIBERty thing is tricky.

The American Civil LIBERties Union defends "freedom" of speech for actual fascists. You might want to chastise your local chapter sometime for that.

CB

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Charles Brown wrote:

> During an AFL-CIO convention workshop on hate crimes,
> William Lucy, president of the Coalition of Black Trade

So you know Lucy? If so, ask him why he isn't speaking out against the tyranny at Pacifica. The Black Radical Congress has taken a position of principle on this issue, but old Bill Lucy is AWOL. He's on the fascist board run by that incompetent liar M(ega). F(atuous). Berry. He is no friend of the workers at KPFA.