What the heck?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Oct 21 09:07:02 PDT 1999

From dhenwood at panix.com Thu Oct 21 08:58:37 1999

What's going on, I think, is that the great U.S. bull

market, the one that began on August 13, 1982, is showing

signs of old age. It's taking as long to die as Brezhnev,

and I can't decide whether it will go out with a bang or

a whimper, but it sure seems to be going out.

Using my Doug Henwood inverse filter, I just bought January OEX calls; the January effect this year is gonna be huge, at least 10% I'd say, and to paraphrase the Lakota, it's a good day to be long!

/jordan