radio self-promo

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 28 10:55:46 PDT 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

>I just tried the web link and heard that quack Gary Null talking
>about urinary tract infections, so it's working. You do need
>RealPlayer 5.1 or higher.
>Doug
>
>The guy who says the Birchers were right about fluoridation
>all along?

I don't know his posish on fluoridation, but I'd guess he's against it. He also claims to cure baldness, not to mention AIDS. He thinks vaccinations are bad, and cause the disease they purport to cure. I once denounced the anti-vaccination line on my show as dangerous and stupid, and he responded on his show by characterizing me as "ranting and raving without the benefits of research."

Doug