radio self-promo

Hep Ingham hingham at igc.apc.org
Sat Oct 30 15:19:41 PDT 1999

I remember this show from a couple of years ago. His guest made at least one good point, that vaccination promotion for third world children was useless or dangerous when the main problem was starvation. Many diseases don't show up when children have enough to eat.

Concerning Null, when KPFT wouldn't acknowledge his show as the number one pledge getter he through a tantrum and the show went off the air.