Science vs. Ideology (was Re: foucault? relativist? ROTFL!)

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Sun Oct 31 19:44:06 PST 1999

I ask the question because no one on this planet has answered it satisfactorily, yet. Way too much of what passes for argumentation in social science/philosophy is king of the hill-I want the last word bullshit. Can you explain why the world can contain Godelian reasoners? I'd love to hear it. Fuck decorum; as Ernest Hemingway said "show me one infallible truth, just one."

Ian