GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Wed Sep 1 06:15:12 PDT 1999

Date: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 12:24 AM Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>I guess our energies would be better spent if we devised a common political
>strategy how to change that upwardly skewed distribution of surplus,
>instead of whining that capitalist growth does not benefit everyone equally.
>
>wojtek

Do you agree that GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people?

If you agree that GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people, I will devise a strategy. It is easy. Do you want to know about it?

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/>